|How do I activate my watchface?||+|
1. Download the watchface using the ConnectIQ app. Open the Garmin Connect App and keep it open during installation.
2. A code prompt will display on your watchface with a 5 digit code (This may take up to 10 minutes).
3. Visit www.totem-designs.com and enter the 5 digital code.
4. Complete the payment process with PayPal (they will send you a confirmation email if your payment was successful).
5. Your watch face will unlock, this may take up to 10 minutes. Make sure the Connect App is remains open until your watchface unlocks.
|I purchased a watchface but it’s not unlocking.||+|
1. Make sure you completed the purchase through Paypal (They will send you an email if your payment was successful)
2. Make sure your watch is connected to the internet, you can do this by syncing to the Garmin Connect App and make sure your Garmin is connected to your phone’s bluetooth. Wait 5-10 minutes.
3. Send us an email at email@example.com with your 5 digit pin and the name of the Paypal account used to make the purchase, along with your watch face model.
|How do I change the settings?||+|
Time format and Distance units:
This can be changed using the system setting directly on the watch.
Colors, themes or other display options:
This can be changed using the ConnectIQ app on the phone or the Garmin Express app on the computer.
|The weather feature is reading “___” what does this mean?||+|
1. Please sync your device to the Garmin Connect App and make sure your Garmin is connected to your phone’s bluetooth.
2. For GPS capable Garmin devices, start an outdoor activity and briefly step outdoors to acquire GPS signal.
3. For Apple phones, make sure the Garmin Connect app is open. The app can be minimized, but must remain open in the background to receive weather information.
To learn more please visit https://support.garmin.com/en-US/?faq=Mxs4eRXzRdAYJ0h7yyWaj9